Friday 5 October 2007

What a week

I've had a distinct lack of concentration this week! Haven't been able to sit down and type properly here! I started the week with a rotten cold I was in bed most of the weekend. I got over that and now I have conjunctivitis in my right eye! So much stinging and redness going on! Got some drops though so it's just a case of waiting for it to go away! It's not a serious case just some stinging and redness but very annoying! My brother has 'kindly' pointed out I could wear an eye patch and pretend to be a pirate or even like Johnny Depp in Pirates of The Caribbean! hmmmmmm Thanks Dan! .................... I had my reunion with my friend Rimmi last week, we had a lovely evening. We went to a Chinese restaurant that is an 'eat as much as you like' place. We certainly did tuck into to all! I ate little through the day in preparation hahahaha! Here we are below!

Maybe all the food affected us!
....................
This is Me, Rimmi and her Boyfriend
....................
I am off up North to my Dad in the morning for the weekend. I Can't wait and tomorrow night I'm off to a new Thai restaurant in Carlisle with my friend Lyndsay. So another fun night to catch up with a friend I haven't seen in ages. Lyndsay Is my best friend back in Carlisle. When I was 15/16 I had a Saturday job in a cafe in Carlisle Town Centre Lyndsay worked here too. She was the year above me at school and lived in the same area as we did back then. So after work we used to walk back home together. This soon turned into video nights at each others house with chocolates and gossip. As the years went on these turned into Wine and movie nights!

This is Lyndsay and I in November last year. Dos anybody remember Daisy saying how once some beads of hers 'slipped' back into my case when I returned to London? well that's them in the picture above!

Us again on the same night (not sure what Lyndsay is looking at though!)

and Lyndsay herself - she will kill me when I tell her this picture is here!

...................

Whenever Lyndsay tells her boyfriend 'I'm off out with Lydia tonight' he says 'hmmmmm they'll have a few glasses of wine then, I think I'll come out too and watch the pair of you get up to no good, you two are a great comedy act'!

..................

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend

xxx

7 comments:

KaiBlue said...

Lydia, those are awesome and you look like you had a lot of fun.. Love the last pic!!! lol..
I hope everything goes great with your dad, enjoy your visit!
PEace n hugs, Kai xx

Tinker said...

Love the photos - you and your friends look like you're having so much fun. Enjoy your weekend visiting - and I hope your eye gets better soon, so you won't need that eyepatch (though I bet you'd make a cute piratess for Halloween, lol).
xox

Miss Robyn said...

Yes, I remember when those beads jumped into your bag!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your dad xoxo

Miss Robyn said...

ps - I do have a big fear of snakes!

gma said...

Hope you are enjoying a great weekend with your Dad and Lyndsy.
xx

Sheila said...

I do remember the bead 'incident' LOL
I hope you enjoyed the visit with your Dad, and had fun catching up with your friends.
Hugs
x

Bimbimbie said...

Hope your red eye cleared up ok and you had a lovely visit up North *!*